Generally, you will feel sick about when your cell phone battery won’t last until you recharge it. How to maintain the battery to keep it goes flat every time you talk or doing something fun? What’s the secret of a better battery life? Actually, a weak battery is often due to misuse of the battery and the lack of the proper maintenance. There are three main types’ batteries, Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH), and Lithium Ion (LiIon). Lithium Ion (LiIon) batteries that you can find in most cell phones. Follow these steps to increase your phone’s battery life.
1. You should turn off unnecessary sounds. For example, keystones and alerts. Turn off these sounds not only to help you save a good amount of battery juice, but to avoid your neighbor. Think of the processing it would take to load up to those midis when you touch these key. They are really annoying.
2. You can turn backlight down. Nowadays, most phones could be adjusting the amount of time your backlight stays. The default length on many cell phones is around 15-30 seconds. You can turn it down to 3-5 seconds to increase your battery life.
3. Turn off any applications when you’re not using them. This can be usually seen that most of us keep a game or Mp3 player on pause. It will waste the battery life. Especially when you forget to switch between using a Bluetooth headsets and the phone’s ear piece.
4. Decrease the brightness of your phone’s screen to 50%. The LCD screen of your phone is one of the biggest power hogs.
5. Don’t use a ringer and a vibrate together. Maybe you will choose ringer and vibrate active together when you go out for a concert or loud party. There’s no need to do that. Use either a ringer or vibrate, but not both. If you’re worries about not hearing your phone when it’s on vibrate, put in on the table.
6. Unplug the battery when the charging is done. We must know that once the battery is fully charged, no further charge is applied. When the phone is funning off of AC for a long time, the heat may hurt the battery.
7. Don’t forget to let your battery fully discharge once every month and fully charge it to keep up it health.
8. Lastly, you can choose a new battery or extra battery for your phone.
www.SuntekStore.com offers many types of cell phone batteries. Visit us to find the newest and the versatile cell phone chargers for your phone brand.