Maybe you will not familiar with steve jobs, but you will not miss his creative invention of Apple. Today I want to share some famous quotes of Apple co-founder, Steve Jobs.
1. Stay hungry, Stay foolish!
2. Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?
4. You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
5. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
6. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
7. Life is brief, and then you die, you know?
8. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.…Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
9. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
10. There’s a phrase in Buddhism, ‘Beginner’s mind.’ It’s wonderful to have a beginner’s mind.
11. If you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.
For me, I have a preference for this one-Stay hungry, stay foolish. He wants to tell us that it’s not important which way you started to begin, the important is what you achieve to aim your dream. This simple sentence with powerful emotions. Which one do you like?